The city council and mayor set the policies and the priorities that touch your daily life:
- Housing — What gets built and where; housing costs, zoning, construction and land use
- Traffic — Congestion, control and synching of the traffic lights
- Public Safety – Keeping our city safe; Hiring and training police officers and firefighters
- City infrastructure – Roads, bridges, sidewalks and trails
- Business licenses and economic development
- Parks and recreation – Playgrounds, walking paths, community entertainment, free or discounted activities at the Village Green and other parks
- MARTA – Collaboration and coordination with other mayors on public transit
- Federal Dollars – Creating “shovel ready” projects to receive millions of federal funds
PLUS, MUCH MORE. From summer camp programs for kids to dog parks for your pets. When something goes wrong, WHO DO YOU CALL?
FIRST, be sure to register by October 4. It is simple and easy…download the app and register.
THEN, find your council district here.
NEXT, FIND the list of qualified candidates for city offices and follow your candidates.
FINALLY, vote! Early voting runs Oct. 12 – Oct. 25.
North Fulton Annex location is open from 9-6 p.m. For a complete list of early voting locations, go to My Voter Page.
Join our email list to stay-up-to-date.